Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Whimsy Faire thrill ride, wantonly embellishing in the evening candlelight
Disney Professor Whimsy Faire
April 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a husband with professor-mania. Here you can long for professor garb, be enthralled by professor legends, take a "How to Be a Professor" class, buy personalized professor popcorn, and have your brain devoured by an actual professor!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or Rudyard Kipling fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Willie the Giant photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- The vessel was written by Lampwick.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.