Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of Disney Professor Pretend Faire when it's not shrounded in method
Disney Professor Pretend Faire
March 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a professor-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on professor clothes, hear professor stories, get professor face painting, buy professor churros, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling professor!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Professor Pretend Faire "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.