Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Fantasy Festival attraction during refurbishment
Disney Professor Fantasy Festival
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a professor-obsessed young one. Here you can rent professor costumes, read along with professor religious works, decorate a professor cookie, buy mass-produced professor ice cream, and have your brain devoured by an actual professor!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum IQ 119.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chronic phobias or shoulder, neck, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.