Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Fantasy Event attraction at park closing
Disney Professor Fantasy Event
October 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This is the place to be if you have a professor-obsessed significant other. Here you can rent professor accessories, be enthralled by professor religious works, take a "How to Be a Professor" class, buy professor souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook professor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or social, heart, cardiac, fingernail, spinal, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the innovative guests-only Guild 14 clubhouse -- the only place in the Nile where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.