Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Fancy Faire ride at dusk
Disney Professor Fancy Faire
December 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 10 minutes in metric)
Three thumbs down (according to "Animated Branch" web site)
This is the place to be if you have no professor-related phobias. Here you can try out professor clothes, hear professor anecdotes, connect with your inner professor, buy professor baubles, and chat up a straight-out-of-a-storybook professor!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this ride.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tonka interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes within the ride at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, adults are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.