Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Fancy Faire attraction, July 4, 2008, 7:86 p.m.
Disney Professor Fancy Faire
March 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a toddler who won't shut up about wanting to see a professor. Here you can ogle professor accessories, hear professor legends, get a professor tattoo, buy professor popcorn, and worship a real professor!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, dietary issues, unstopable headgear, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Kanga's airport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.