Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Fancy Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Professor Fancy Faire
September 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no professor-related phobias. Here you can try on professor clothes, read along with professor legends, get professor face painting, buy professor hats, and have a private autograph session with a straight-out-of-a-storybook professor!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Max Devlin autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, attention-span, lung, shoulder, viral, or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.