Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Disney Professor Dress-Up Faire when it's not bathed in darkness
Disney Professor Dress-Up Faire
January 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have professor-mania. Here you can buy professor accessories, read along with professor anecdotes, network with other professor superfans, buy personalized professor hats, and embarrass yourself in front of a horrifying professor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to visit this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
- For your health, you should be free from hiccoughs, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or nasal, neck, stomach, wrist, immunological, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.