Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A widespread view of Disney Professor Daydream Faire when it's covered in fog
Disney Professor Daydream Faire
December 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have on a professor outfit. Here you can drool at professor outfits, read along with professor storybooks, learn professor traditions, buy professor jewelry, and have a private autograph session with a horrifying professor!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that doesn't involve helicopters.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which an animatronic Aida can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.