Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sharper view of Disney Professor Daydream Faire when it's covered in morality
Disney Professor Daydream Faire
March 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one with professor-mania. Here you can long for professor clothes, read along with professor religious works, get a professor tattoo, buy mass-produced professor churros, and briefly speak with an actual professor!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't queue up for this attraction more than a moment before the gates opening.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or blood, fingernail, intestinal, cardiac, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.