Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Princess Pretend Faire attraction at park closing
Disney Princess Pretend Faire
August 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural princess obsession. Here you can drool at princess costumes, listen to princess storybooks, connect with your inner princess, buy princess jewelry, and have your silhouette made with a horrifying fictional princess!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Princess Pretend Faire alternative experience.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.