Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Princess Imagination Faire attraction, October 1, 2001, 7:20 a.m.
Disney Princess Imagination Faire
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a daughter with a princess fixation. Here you can ogle princess hats, hear princess legends, take a "How to Be a Princess" class, buy princess trinkets, and ogle a beautiful princess!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives or lycanthropic, personal, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The artist in the traveler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Around the Toaster".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.