Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Disney Princess Fantasy Market, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Disney Princess Fantasy Market
February 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a princess-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on princess costumes, read along with princess religious works, get princess face painting, buy princess baubles, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a just-like-in-the-movies princess!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 16 through January 14.
- Rumor has it, there are no pens used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.