Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A rugged view of Disney Princess Fantasy Mardi Gras when it's not covered in children
Disney Princess Fantasy Mardi Gras
December 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no princess-related phobias. Here you can rent princess accessories, read along with princess religious works, learn princess traditions, buy princess ice cream, and embarrass yourself in front of an in-the-flesh princess!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute preceeding its opening.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Contains trademarked signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.