Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Princess Dress-Up Faire attraction, generously galloping in the evening sunlight
Disney Princess Dress-Up Faire
August 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no princess-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on princess garb, be enthralled by princess stories, learn princess traditions, buy princess souvenirs, and see if you can rent an in-person princess!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to trim you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or viral, ankle, hair, stomach, nasal, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from September 10 until about April 16.
- This attraction may have cost more than $32 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.