Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Prince Pretend Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Prince Pretend Faire
December 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a significant other with a prince fixation. Here you can buy prince hats, read along with prince legends, get a prince tattoo, buy magical prince baubles, and briefly speak with an actual prince!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't even consider bowing this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, odd tattoos, or kidney, bowel, viral, intestinal, chest, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.