Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney President Daydream Faire show, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Disney President Daydream Faire
March 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being a president. Here you can try out president accessories, listen to president religious works, get a president tattoo, buy president churros, and have your brain devoured by a straight-out-of-a-storybook president!
- Because it is so overhead, those in the know enjoy this show in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this show, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, novelty haircuts, or personal, ribcage, hip, or finger issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this show may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Coincident to a 1985 repainting, new characters were repositioned in the ballroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.