Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Pope Whimsy Faire thrill ride during construction
Disney Pope Whimsy Faire
November 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a love for all things pope-related. Here you can long for pope outfits, be enthralled by pope religious works, learn pope traditions, buy pope trinkets, and have your silhouette made with a live pope!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Paul Pressler photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stylish thrill ride, riders are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.