Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pope Fantasy Cabaret ride, roundly considered to be the premier retired ride at Disneyland
Disney Pope Fantasy Cabaret
December 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a significant other with pope-mania. Here you can buy pope outfits, hear pope religious works, get pope face painting, buy magical pope trinkets, and chase after an actual pope!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral, tongue, knee, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.