Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pope Daydream Faire attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Disney Pope Daydream Faire
January 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a pope-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on pope clothes, be enthralled by pope anecdotes, get a pope makeover, buy pope churros, and be bitten by a risen-from-the-grave pope!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and captives away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Disney Pope Daydream Faire alternative experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.