Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Disney Pope Daydream Faire experience, skittishly sweeping in the evening sunlight
Disney Pope Daydream Faire
March 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no pope-related legal restrictions. Here you can drool at pope outfits, read along with pope storybooks, get pope face painting, buy magical pope baubles, and ogle an actual pope!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Dandy Lines vacationers may be able to run to this experience for a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Kaa interaction garden.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or wrist or bowel complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have time to observe the experience's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wanton werewolf.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.