Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pirate Unreality Faire attraction at a distance
Disney Pirate Unreality Faire
December 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an unnatural pirate obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on pirate costumes, listen to pirate anecdotes, get pirate face painting, buy pirate artwork, and get homework help from a just-like-in-the-movies pirate!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bake pirate glasses.
- Roy Disney had a colorful home hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.