Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pirate Fantasy Celebration attraction, dangerously falling in the evening sunlight
Disney Pirate Fantasy Celebration
January 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This is the place to be if you have a pirate obsession. Here you can buy pirate clothes, be enthralled by pirate anecdotes, network with other pirate superfans, buy pirate churros, and get dating advice from a beautiful pirate!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, look for something calmer.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail, social, back, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Robin Crusoe had an available workroom built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.