Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Physicist Wishmaking Faire experience at park opening
Disney Physicist Wishmaking Faire
December 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge Walts
This is the place to come if you have a physicist fixation. Here you can try out physicist hats, be enthralled by physicist legends, take a "How to Be a Physicist" class, buy physicist trinkets, and chase after an in-the-flesh physicist!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to experience this experience less than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no pigs used in this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.