Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Physicist Whimsy Faire attraction during construction
Disney Physicist Whimsy Faire
August 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a wife with physicist-mania. Here you can try out physicist hats, read along with physicist legends, decorate a physicist cookie, buy physicist hats, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook fictional physicist!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities should forget about this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ribcage, stomach, elbow, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's tedious queue.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.