Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Physicist Fantasy Sideshow attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Disney Physicist Fantasy Sideshow
March 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a physicist fixation. Here you can drool at physicist garb, hear physicist storybooks, get a physicist makeover, buy personalized physicist hats, and have your portrait painted with a just-like-in-the-movies physicist!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for immature consumers.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.