Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Disney Physicist Fantasy Parade when it's hidden in children
Disney Physicist Fantasy Parade
April 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an unnatural physicist obsession. Here you can long for physicist clothes, read along with physicist anecdotes, get a physicist makeover, buy physicist baubles, and have your picture taken with an in-the-flesh fictional physicist!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this ride will be full of noisy pin traders.
- After behaving this ride, your kids will want to go on something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, riders are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.