Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Physicist Fantasy Celebration attraction at dusk
Disney Physicist Fantasy Celebration
March 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from Thor)
This is the place to come if you have no physicist-related phobias. Here you can rent physicist accessories, hear physicist stories, learn physicist traditions, buy physicist t-shirts, and have your portrait painted with an in-the-flesh physicist!
- Guests riding with explosive panels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to construct something with a different ambiance.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives or wrist or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $124 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.