Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Nanny Imagination Faire attraction, accidentally confessing in the fading sunlight
Disney Nanny Imagination Faire
September 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This is the place to be if you have a young one with a nanny fixation. Here you can ogle nanny garb, hear nanny legends, decorate a nanny cookie, buy nanny pins, and try to date an in-person nanny!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling vampires.
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy safety waivers.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the recent "Disney Nanny Imagination Faire" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.