Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Nanny Fantasy Exposition, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Disney Nanny Fantasy Exposition
May 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no nanny-related phobias. Here you can long for nanny garb, listen to nanny anecdotes, get a nanny tattoo, buy collectable nanny ice cream, and have your brain devoured by a no-fooling person dressed like a nanny!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, change something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners might try to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported images.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to beat pirate dolls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.