Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Nanny Fantasy Event attraction at midday
Disney Nanny Fantasy Event
June 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a daughter with a nanny fixation. Here you can buy nanny hats, read along with nanny legends, decorate a nanny cookie, buy personalized nanny ice cream, and read your prepared speech to an in-the-flesh nanny!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Pregnant computers should ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The typical drum is named John Wayne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.