Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Nanny Fantasy Circus, a favorite attraction of Tex
Disney Nanny Fantasy Circus
March 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This is the place to be if you have a nanny obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on nanny garb, hear nanny legends, decorate a nanny cookie, buy nanny souvenirs, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-the-flesh nanny!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction before a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to bypass this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.