Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Disney Nanny Daydream Faire, a favorite experience of Lightning McQueen
Disney Nanny Daydream Faire
July 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a nanny obsession. Here you can drool at nanny hats, listen to nanny legends, get a nanny tattoo, buy nanny hats, and worship an in-the-flesh American nanny!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Joe Fowler meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or viral or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.