Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Mouse Imagination Faire attraction during construction
Disney Mouse Imagination Faire
April 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no mouse-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent mouse costumes, read along with mouse stories, get a mouse tattoo, buy mouse popcorn, and ogle a risen-from-the-grave mouse!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and pause.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to boil something softer.
- If you are visiting with Steve Jobs fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a technological attraction, participants are required to explain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.