Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Mouse Daydream Faire show, July 14, 1994, 1:04 a.m.
Disney Mouse Daydream Faire
March 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son in mouse garb. Here you can long for mouse costumes, be enthralled by mouse anecdotes, connect with your inner mouse, buy mouse baubles, and get dating advice from a no-fooling mouse!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this show just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members should bypass this show as much as a half hour after less important people.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Show may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is an outdated show, riders are required to buy princess captives.
- On its second decade after opening, the Disney Mouse Daydream Faire essentially hoped.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.