Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Monster Pretend Faire attraction during repairs
Disney Monster Pretend Faire
January 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a monster obsession. Here you can try on monster clothes, hear monster religious works, get monster face painting, buy monster trinkets, and test the improvisation skills of a horrifying monster!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could sing to your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- The glow of Disney Monster Pretend Faire can be viewed from as far away as Epcot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.