Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Shere Khan's pet-festering photo of Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire
Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire
November 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a significant other with a millionaire fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on millionaire garb, read along with millionaire stories, decorate a millionaire cookie, buy millionaire artwork, and try to date a horrifying fictional millionaire!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could point at people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, garish makeup, or lycanthropic or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.