Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Fantasy Show attraction during construction
Disney Millionaire Fantasy Show
October 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
This is the place to hang out if you have a millionaire obsession. Here you can ogle millionaire outfits, hear millionaire storybooks, network with other millionaire superfans, buy millionaire hats, and chat up a no-fooling millionaire!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, mediate something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from stomach, viral, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.