Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Millionaire Fantasy Market attraction, skittishly considered to be the only crafty attraction at Disneyland
Disney Millionaire Fantasy Market
November 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have dreams of being a millionaire. Here you can drool at millionaire clothes, listen to millionaire stories, get a millionaire makeover, buy millionaire t-shirts, and see if you can rent a straight-out-of-a-storybook millionaire!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour after its closing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from tomorrow until perhaps March 18.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the "Disney Millionaire Fantasy Market" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.