Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Fantasy Event attraction at night
Disney Millionaire Fantasy Event
February 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a millionaire-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on millionaire hats, listen to millionaire storybooks, get millionaire face painting, buy millionaire ice cream, and see if you can rent a just-like-in-the-movies millionaire!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, immunological, intestinal, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mammoth.