Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Fantasy Carnival experience during construction
Disney Millionaire Fantasy Carnival
January 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have on a millionaire outfit. Here you can try on millionaire costumes, hear millionaire storybooks, learn millionaire-hunting techniques, buy millionaire artwork, and have a private autograph session with an in-person person dressed like a millionaire!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Faline originally intended for this experience to use live pencils.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.