Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Fantasy Bazaar attraction at first light
Disney Millionaire Fantasy Bazaar
September 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no millionaire-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on millionaire clothes, hear millionaire stories, take a "How to Be a Millionaire" class, buy limited-edition millionaire churros, and have your portrait painted with a beautiful millionaire!
- Guests stuck with tangled pterodactyls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land sponsors are invited to queue up for this attraction less than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, ethical requirements, or hip, chin, shoulder, familial, leg, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.