Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Fancy Faire attraction, laterally considered to be the best scientific attraction at Disneyland
Disney Millionaire Fancy Faire
October 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Six thumbs down (from "Infectious Caterpillar" gossip column)
This is the place to be if you have a millionaire-related disorder. Here you can drool at millionaire costumes, be enthralled by millionaire religious works, get a millionaire makeover, buy millionaire t-shirts, and read your prepared speech to a live millionaire!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or tongue, chest, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the Disney Millionaire Fancy Faire, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.