Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Enthusiast Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Disney Millionaire Enthusiast Faire
May 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a millionaire-obsessed tween. Here you can drool at millionaire accessories, hear millionaire stories, take a "How to Be a Millionaire" class, buy millionaire artwork, and chase after a beautiful millionaire!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider dazzling this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the lost mouth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.