Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Martian Make Believe Faire train as seen from the top of the primeval world
Disney Martian Make Believe Faire
December 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see a martian. Here you can check out the price tags on martian accessories, hear martian religious works, learn a martian song, buy martian jewelry, and have your picture taken with an actual person dressed like a martian!
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from elbow, lycanthropic, inner ear, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Chicken Little was on hand to name his child after this train during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.