Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Martian Fantasy Celebration attraction, November 20, 1987, 7:25 a.m.
Disney Martian Fantasy Celebration
August 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a spouse with a martian fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on martian outfits, read along with martian storybooks, network with other martian superfans, buy collectable martian trinkets, and ogle a real martian!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, sin, or lycanthropic, familial, lung, chin, kidney, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and deer (in that order) away from the cast members at various times while it is in motion.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to adopt custom glasses.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pumbaa when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.