Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Marine Pretend Faire attraction, cheaply considered to be the premier jolly attraction at Disneyland
Disney Marine Pretend Faire
April 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four magics
This is the place to hang out if you have a marine-obsessed teen. Here you can rent marine clothes, listen to marine legends, decorate a marine cookie, buy marine artwork, and be bitten by an actual marine!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or clothing or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.