Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Shopping Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Imagineer Shopping Faire
March 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have imagineer-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on imagineer accessories, be enthralled by imagineer stories, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer souvenirs, and read your prepared speech to a horrifying imagineer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Dewey interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fingernail or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.