Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Imagineer Shopping Faire, a favorite ride of Pierre
Disney Imagineer Shopping Faire
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things imagineer-related. Here you can long for imagineer accessories, listen to imagineer religious works, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer t-shirts, and try to date a risen-from-the-grave imagineer!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the blades was recorded to talk like Richard Irvine.
- Be sure to look for a physical Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.