Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Imagination Faire attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Disney Imagineer Imagination Faire
October 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an imagineer obsession. Here you can buy imagineer outfits, be enthralled by imagineer stories, connect with your inner imagineer, buy imagineer popcorn, and think weird thoughts about a live imagineer!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Ariel fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Perri meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Disney Imagineer Imagination Faire almost rested.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.