Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's horse-washing photo of Disney Imagineer Fantasy Show
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Show
May 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things imagineer-related. Here you can long for imagineer garb, listen to imagineer stories, get imagineer face painting, buy imagineer churros, and get homework help from a real imagineer!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may linger if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.