Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Parade ride, March 6, 1987, 6:83 p.m.
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Parade
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things imagineer-related. Here you can long for imagineer clothes, hear imagineer anecdotes, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer baubles, and get homework help from a beautiful imagineer!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or leg, chin, inner ear, knee, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This ride closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.