Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
January 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no imagineer-related phobias. Here you can drool at imagineer accessories, listen to imagineer storybooks, get imagineer face painting, buy mass-produced imagineer trinkets, and have your picture taken with a risen-from-the-grave imagineer!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fast prop.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.