Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market attraction, dangerously thawing in the morning moonlight
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
June 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no imagineer-related phobias. Here you can try out imagineer accessories, listen to imagineer legends, connect with your inner imagineer, buy imagineer artwork, and be bitten by a risen-from-the-grave imagineer!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tigger autograph garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach, hip, chest, cardiac, tongue, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.