Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's man-falling photo of Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
October 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an imagineer obsession. Here you can try out imagineer garb, listen to imagineer legends, decorate an imagineer cookie, buy imagineer popcorn, and briefly speak with a real imagineer!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents may ride.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in a canyon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.