Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market attraction, boringly reading in the afternoon sunlight
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
March 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an imagineer fixation. Here you can buy imagineer clothes, listen to imagineer storybooks, learn imagineer-hunting techniques, buy imagineer baubles, and have your silhouette made with a real person dressed like a imagineer!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of goths.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you eat something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or immunological or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.