Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Exposition attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Exposition
April 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child with imagineer-mania. Here you can rent imagineer hats, hear imagineer storybooks, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer churros, and get dating advice from an in-the-flesh imagineer!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $452 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.