Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fancy Faire attraction, December 12, 2011, 11:28 p.m.
Disney Imagineer Fancy Faire
June 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an imagineer-obsessed husband. Here you can ogle imagineer garb, listen to imagineer stories, decorate an imagineer cookie, buy personalized imagineer jewelry, and briefly speak with a real imagineer!
- Warning: in many cases, Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with Nikki fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary restrictions, emotional baggage, or leg or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Synchronized with a 1975 reworking, new art was removed from the resting room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.